Black Garlic BBQ Sauce
Mitch Maier's Black Garlic Sauces are bottled in Mineral Point, WI by Wisconsin Innovation Kitchen, a federal and state licensed community based commercial food processing facility owned by HODAN Community Services. HODAN Community Services has a long history of assisting young people with disabilities as they make the transition from high school into new ventures.
What is Black Garlic?
Aged over several weeks, it is garlic that has gone through a controlled process of heat and humidity. The taste is hints of balsamic vinegar or tamarind. A sought after ingredient used in high-end cuisine.
Ingredients: Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste] Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, Honey, Water,Tomato Paste, Blackstrap Molasses, Black Garlic Paste [Garlic], Soy Sauce-Reduced Sodium [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Latic Acid, Sodium Benzoate: Less Than 1/10 OF 1% as a Preservative] Worcestershire - Reduced Sodium [Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Water, Sugar, Onions, Anchovies, Salt, Garlic, Cloves,Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract] Wisconsin Cracked Mustard Powder, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Lime Juice, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sriracha Powder, Allspice, Kosher Salt
- Be A Hero At Your Next BBQ. Introduce Your Guests To The Unique Flavor Of Black Garlic In A BBQ Sauce With No High Fructose Corn Syrup. Sweetened With Raw Honey. A Little Bit Of Black Garlic Sriracha Powder For Heat.
- Apple Cider Vinegar-Based Sauce
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, Low Sugar, Low Sodium
- Product Of Wisconsin And USA
- Has An Earthy, Slightly Sweet Taste That Is Derived From The Black Garlic and Wildflower Honey