Black Garlic Ketchup
Mitch Maier's Black Garlic Sauces are bottled in Mineral Point, WI by Wisconsin Innovation Kitchen, a federal and state licensed community based commercial food processing facility owned by HODAN Community Services. HODAN Community Services has a long history of assisting young people with disabilities as they make the transition from high school into new ventures.
What is Black Garlic?
Aged over several weeks, it is garlic that has gone through a controlled process of heat and humidity. The taste is hints of balsamic vinegar or tamarind. A sought after an ingredient used in high-end cuisine.
Ingredients: Tomato Puree ( water, tomato paste ), Tomato Sauce ( water, tomato paste ), Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, Black Garlic Paste ( garlic ), Wildflower Honey, Turbinado Cane Sugar, Himalayan Pink Salt, Wisconsin Cracked Mustard, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Sriracha Powder
- Paste Made From Vine-Ripened Tomatoes,100% Organic Black Garlic, Sweatend With Wildflower Honey And Turbinado Cane Sugar
- Himalayan Pink Salt, Wisconsin Cracked Mustard Powder
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, Low Sugar, Low Sodium, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Additives
- Home Made Adult Flavor That Kids Love
- Award Winner, Wisconsin State Fair 2018